Market Open This Saturday December 16th
9am-4pm Every Saturday
& Bank Holiday Monday
The Health and Safety of our employees, our customers and the public who attend our markets is of great importance to us. We will do everything that is reasonably practical to prevent the injury of individuals and to protect employees and property in general.
Everyone has a responsibility to prevent accidents, and we all have a role in ensuring that we respond properly to what is happening around us. We must take preventive action and follow safe systems of work.
All employees have a legal obligation to adhere to safe working practices and to promote this policy by carrying out the following procedures.
ALL EMPLOYEES MUST: –
- Know their individual responsibilities in the promotion of Health & Safety at Work.
- Report any incidents that have or could cause personal injury or damage to health.
- Adhere to all safety measures whether given in writing or verbally.
- Ensure that working practices within their areas of responsibility are up to date.
- Maintain working practices strictly within the meaning of this policy document.
We want to ensure that everyone has a great day out at a market whilst ensuring that employees are aided efficiently to reduce accidents and injury.