Market Open Every Saturday & Bank Holiday Monday - Next Market Saturday 23rd February
9am-3pm Every Saturday
& Bank Holiday Monday
- We hope you have a great day out when visiting our markets and pick up some bargains.
- We and the market traders here wish to ensure that you enjoy the experience of market shopping. We hope that you will find the stallholders courteous and helpful and that the wide choice and variety of goods and services on offer, represent excellent value.
- We have some fantastic products and services available, and just like any other retailer you are fully protected legally.
- If you are not satisfied with the goods or services you have received from any trader whilst shopping at our markets, you should do the following:-
- Approach the stallholder concerned and explain the problem calmly. In most cases the problem is satisfactorily resolved at this stage. If you cannot reach an agreement with the stallholder, please contact a member of staff at the market who will be pleased to help.
- If you are entitled to a refund you can choose a repair, a replacement or credit note instead.
- If you have any further problems please contact the market manager or our Head Office, where we will always be happy to help and assist you with any queries.
- You may be entitled to compensation if:-
- The goods were sold as new and are now faulty and/or do not work satisfactorily.
- The goods are not safe and/or not fit for the purpose for which they were purchased.
- The goods are not as described either verbally or on the label or packaging OR otherwise.
- Services are not as described and/or have not been carried out in a proper manner with the provider using reasonable skill and care and carried out within a reasonable time and at a reasonable price.
- You are not entitled to compensation or redress if:-
- You have simply changed your mind over the colour, style, size etc of the article, seen a cheaper product elsewhere, or have no further use for the goods.
- The goods contained defects, which were made clear to you at the time of the purchase, or as described by a notice.
- You have mistreated, damaged or used the goods in the wrong way.