Market Open This Saturday July 29th
9am-4pm Every Saturday
& Bank Holiday Monday
Terms and Conditions for Heli Air Vouchers
- 1. Voucher Validity
Heli Air vouchers will be valid for a period of 3 months following purchase. The experience must be booked and utilized within 3 months of purchase.
- 2. Weather
Should your booking need to be cancelled due to unsuitable weather conditions, Heli Air will inform you of this as soon as we can. We will endeavour to re-schedule your booking at no extra cost if we were forced to cancel your experience due to adverse weather conditions.
- 3. Age
Pleasure flight passengers must be at least 4 years of age at the time of the flight. Any person under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, including on board the helicopter. Vouchers will need to be purchased for any accompanying adult on board the helicopter.
- 4. Weight
Pleasure flight passengers must weigh no more than 18st, and training flight passengers must weigh no more than 18st at the time of the flight or lesson. We will do our best to cater for people above 18st, however we cannot guarantee that this will be a possibility all of the time.
- 5. Alcohol & Drugs
Customers under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs are not permitted to take part in a flight with Heli Air. Heli Air reserves the right to refuse flights to those whom it suspects to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs.
- 6. Bookings for the Disabled
Any disabled passengers will be required to have a carer with them at all times, including on board the helicopter. Any person travelling on the helicopter must be able to get in and out of the helicopter unaided. A voucher will need to be purchased for the carer to go on board the helicopter. Restrictions apply depending on the disability, please call Heli Air for specific details.
No refreshments (e.g. food and drink) may be taken on board the helicopter at any time.
- 8. Baggage
No baggage may be taken on board the helicopter at any time.
Wellesbourne market Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1. Voucher Validity
By entering any prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. To enter, complete the data fields within this Facebook application and click “Enter Now”
2. The prize promotion is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person is permitted.
3. Employees (and their families) of Wellesbourne market are excluded from entering any prize promotion.
4. An entrant cannot enter on behalf of someone else.
5. An entry will be void if it is reasonably deemed by Wellesbourne market to have been made by an ineligible person or if is incomplete. Wellesbourne market may request such information as it considers necessary or desirable for the purposes of verifying eligibility or the validity of any entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until Wellesbourne market is satisfied with the verification.
6. The winning entry will be selected at random from the pool of those who have provided the correct response. The winner will be notified by facebook private message within 2 days of their selection.
7. The winner will be contacted and provided with a contact number via a private message via Facebook and will have 3 days to call the contact number and redeem the prize. If there is no contact within the three days they no longer can claim the prize and a new winner will be reselected randomly from the original pool.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
9. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
11. Wellesbourne Market shall use reasonable effort to contact the winner(s) through the means specified in these terms and conditions. If Wellesbourne Market is unable to contact any winner within a reasonable period of such a winner having been selected, or if any winner is unable for whatever reason to accept the prize, or does not respond to communication from Wellesbourne Market within 3 days of receipt thereof, then Wellesbourne Market reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
12. The winner agrees to have their name published on the Wellesbourne market Facebook page and website to announce them as the winner. There may also be some pictures taken but these will only be used for Wellesbourne Market promotional material.
13. Nothing in these rules shall affect your statutory rights.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. Facebook in no way sponsors, endorses, administers or is associated with this competition.