Market Open Every Saturday & Bank Holiday Monday - Next Market Saturday 19th October
9am-3pm Every Saturday
& Bank Holiday Monday
- Have a great day when visiting our markets and Thank You for shopping with us.
- The Market organisers and market traders want to ensure you enjoy the experience at the market and your shopping. We ask all stallholders courteous and helpful and that the wide choice and variety of goods and services on offer, represent excellent value. Please get in touch with us with any feedback, we are happy to help.
- We have some fantastic products and services available, and just like any other retailer on the High Street you are fully protected legally.
- If you are not satisfied/happy with anything you buy from any trader whilst shopping at our markets, please do the following:-
- Go back to see the stallholder and explain the problem calmly. They should be able to answer any questions and resolve any problem satisfactorily. If don’t reach an agreement with the stallholder, please contact a member of staff at the market who will be pleased to help you.
- You may be entitled to a refund (you may be offered a repair, a replacement or credit note) for the below:
The items you have purchased are not safe/or not fit for the purpose for which they were purchased
The items do not match the description
Services do not match the description agreed on or have not been carried out in a proper manner using reasonable skills and care.
- You are not entitled to a refund if:
You have changed your mind over the colour, style, size etc of the item or seen a cheaper item elsewhere or have no further use for the goods.
The items bought had defects that you were aware of which were made clear to you before the purchase.
You have mistreated, damaged or used the goods in the wrong way.
- If you have any further problems please contact the market manager or our Head Office, where we will always be happy to help and assist you with any queries.
You may also seek independent professional advice. You may get Free advice from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 08454 04 05 06.